We pride ourselves on our personal service and take great care in tailoring courses to your objectives. We can deliver a high impact day of target driven learning, or simply a great day out trying something new & exciting.
Our on-site activities include:
- Rock climbing: Indoor bouldering and roped climbing, outdoors on our 4 story climbing & abseiling tower
- High Ropes course including a Crate stack, Balance Beams, Jacobs Ladder, ‘Leap of Faith’ and All Aboard
- Canoeing & kayaking in various craft
- Orienteering and Navigation
- Team initiative challenges including the Leaky Pipe, the Maze, and a Spider’s Web.
- Beginners Bushcraft- fire lighting & shelter building
Off-site, we offer:
- Day and weekend climbing, paddling and mountain trips for individuals and youth groups.
- Duke of Edinburgh award expeditions (Walking & Canoe/Kayak)
Suitable for everyone
Our activities are about being involved, encouraged, and challenged. This positive approach builds confidence, trust, and respect; benefits for people of all ages and ability. To make this process accessible to all, we have worked hard to gain facilities and equipment that enable those with mobility issues to take part as fully as possible. For a full list of what we can offer, please contact us for more details.
Activity Objectives Outline -A more detailed breakdown of benfits & learning outcomes for each activity. If you want to target a specific area for your group in an outdoor setting, this document gives you the insight to do just that.
Adventure Skills Days – 2 proposed session plans, focussed on delivery of nationally recognised schemes. These are primarily for educational organisations wishing to follow for example NICAS / PaddlePower, etc. The focus is on the delivery of progressive skills however groups wishing to experience more time on one or two activities with an element of education and associated adventure may find these templates of use. We are happy to make recommendations individually to tailor your experience to your groups needs.